Free PDF to Excel Online Converter
|File extension||File extension||.xls/.xlsx/.csv|
|Internet media type||application/pdf||Internet media type||xls-application/vnd.ms-excel|
|File format name||Portable Document Format||File format name||Microsoft Excel Open XML Spreadsheet|
|Associated programs||Adobe Viewer, Ghostscript, Ghostview, Xpdf, gPDF, Acrobat Reader||Associated programs||Microsoft Excel 2007, Open Office, Oxygen Office Progessional (Linux)|
|Developed by||ISO||Developed by||Microsoft|
|Initial Release:||15 June 1993||Initial Release:||1987|
How to convert a PDF file to an Excel spreadsheet online
- Open AltoConvertPDFtoExcel.com in your web browser.
- Within the app, click Choose File and attach a PDF document stored on your device.
- Click a Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive icon to import a file stored in the cloud.
- Wait for your upload to complete. Click Convert Now!
- Click Work on your PDF. Choose what else you’d like to do with your document.
- Click Download Now to save the converted Excel file to your device.
- Click a Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive icon export the resulting document to your cloud storage account.
- Click Start over again to convert another PDF file.
The Ultimate Features Comparison Chart
Because of the higher competition level on the Internet, choosing the right application can be difficult — especially if you don’t correctly compare it with the alternatives. Our comparative table will help you easily pinpoint your preferred solution to Convert PDF Documents to Excel. Review the innovative features of PDFtoEXCEL.
|No software downloads||✔||✔||❌|
|Cloud storage||Unlimited||No info||No info|
|Price||Free||Free 7-Day Trial paid||Free 7-Day Trial paid|
|Encryption and security||✔||✔||✔|
Customer Reviews — Trusted by great people
Definitely a very useful tool for working with tables. In the blink of an eye, you receive your excel table with all the data from the PDF file. It’s so convenient!
My number 1 choice! I deal with Exel spreadsheets on a daily basis. It used to take a bunch of time to transmit the data manually, but now the converter does everthing.
I love it! The whole process takes a couple of seconds, you won’t even have time to make cofee before it’s finished. It makes me happy that it’s free too.
How To Convert PDF to Excel
How To Convert PDF to Excel Online
Undoubtedly, one of the fastest and simplest ways to change the format of a document is to use an online converter that is not installed on the device. It’s ideal if it’s cross-platform and available from any internet-connected computer or phone. An online converter is very simple to use because it’s equipped with step-by-step instructions and has a user-friendly interface. Any new user can easily process documents, even if they have no experience in working with solutions of this type. The conversion process can be done in the following way:
- Click the “Choose” file button.
- Select the needed document from your computer and put it into the box using a simple drag and drop function.
- Once the PDF document is uploaded, click the “Convert” button. On the page that appears next, select the "Excel" button from the format options.
- The Pdf to Excel conversion will be instantly performed. Download the new file to your device or begin editing using various tools and features.
- When you're done with editing, click the 'Done' button and save the final result.
The operation can be repeated an unlimited number of times. Keep in mind that it is important to save the document in the converted format right after the process finishes. To make all your personal data and information in the document completely safe, the system removes all files from the service after you refresh the page or start a new operation. Documents and spreadsheets are encrypted and decrypted according to the latest methods and the usage of the service is absolutely safe.
There are a lot of available ways to convert pdf to excel, however, the most convenient one is AltoPDFtoExcel converter. All you have to do is upload the initial document on any device with an Internet connection, press the orange button and then either edit it or download, share, save. You can also work directly with Cloud Storage and Google Drive.